Sunken Rose Garden | Auburn Botanic Gardens
Adorable Wedding Concepts recommended ceremony setup is the Eternity Wedding Ceremony Package is $980 and comes with the following wedding ceremony decorations.
- 32 x White Padded Folding Chairs
- 1 x Ceremony Aisle Runner 9m x 1.5m in your choice of Red or White
- 8 x Low Lying Rose Bed Aisle Decorations
- 6 x Shepherds Hooks with a choice of Floral Rose Ball, Crystal Lantern, Coloured Bucket Aisle Decorations
- 1 x White Skirted Signing Table and chairs for the Bride and Groom
- 2 x Floral Urns & Pedestals
- 1 x Welcome Sign
- 1 x Wedding Arch with floral arrangement white draping
- Mini Heart and Love Sign for Signing Table
- Big LOVE SIGN letters
- Choice of available coloured sashes (back row only)
We love styling a wedding ceremony at this venue as it has a fantastic arch that can be used as a decorative backdrop for a wedding ceremony. The garden location is alive with colour and scent in the early part of the wedding season (October and January) but is still a great venue outside of these months.
The area has a great space that is suitable for wedding ceremonies of up to 200 people.
Visitors must ensure that children and young people under the age of 18 years are supervised at all times.
We have a huge range of wedding decoration hire items and we offer wedding ceremony packages pre-styled to help you with the planning of your wedding day. All our wedding packages can be customised by adding decorations or hire items to the ceremony setup.
We look forward to hearing from you, either call 0418 624 225 or go to our enquiry page and send us an email for an obligation free quote and consultation. Unsure about the Herb Garden & Pavilion as a venue? Contact us to discuss the style of wedding and type of venue you are looking for and we can provide you tips and insights from our 15 years of experience in the wedding ceremony industry.
Need drinks at your wedding ceremony? Check out our wedding ceremony refreshments package. Chilled bottled water on a hot wedding day can go a long way to helping the comfort of your guests.