Garden Wedding Ceremony Hire
Sydney’s beautiful spring and summer weather means garden wedding ceremonies are a hugely popular way for couples to celebrate their special day. There are endless outdoor wedding locations right across Sydney. It can be in a backyard garden, the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Auburn Botanical Gardens or a water view garden, either way an outdoor wedding ceremony is a wonderfully relaxed way to get married.
Wedding Hire & Decoration: Princess wedding ceremony package starts from $500 including:
- 16 x Padded Folding White Deck Chairs
- 6m x 1.5m Carpet (choice of Red or White)
- Low Lying Floral Aisle Decorations
- Skirted Signing Table and chairs for the Bride and Groom
- Welcome Easel
Add in the coloured sashes and additional wedding ceremony aisle decorations.
Wedding Ceremony Hire & Decoration package Elegance wedding ceremony package starts from $600 including:
- 24 x Padded Folding White Deck Chairs
- 9m x 1.5m Ceremony Aisle (choice of Red or White)
- 6 x Low Lying Floral Aisle Decorations
- 6 x Hanging Chair Decorations
- 1 x Skirted Signing Table and chairs for the Bride and Groom
- 2 x floral urns & pedestals
- 1 x Welcome Sign
Add in the coloured sashes, our wedding arch or our big Love Letters.
The Eternity Wedding Ceremony package starts from $980 with the following wedding ceremony decorations.
- 32 x White Padded Folding Chairs
- 9m x 1.5m Carpet (choice of Red or White)
- 6 x Shepherds Hooks with a choice of Hook and Ball / Lantern / Bucket
- 8 x low lying rose bed Ceremoy Aisle Decorations
- 1 x Skirted Signing Table with matching chairs for the Bride & Groom
- 2 x Rose Floral Urns and Pedestals
- 1 x White Floral Garden Arch with Draping
- 1 x Welcome Easel
- Mini Heart and Love Sign for Signing Table
- Big LOVE SIGN letters
- Choice of available coloured sashes (back row only)
At Adorable Wedding Concepts we’ve being specialising in outdoor wedding styling for 15 years and we’ve covered just about every venue Sydney has to offer. We’ve styled for the small and intimate to the large and lavish and we love it, they’re our passion. The relaxed and semi formal feel to the occasion means guests mingle freely as they enjoy the suns rays and beauty of natural surrounds. We’ve found that garden wedding ceremonies tend to go quicker than indoors . Garden venues like the Royal Botanical Gardens have standard 2 hour time slots for weddings. You can book for longer upon request and there will be additional fees.
There are a few things to consider when planning an outdoor wedding ceremony, booking in advance is essential and understanding the accessibility of a venue from both a guest and bridal party perspective is very important.
Ultimately, Sydney caters exceptionally well for couples looking to get married in an outdoor ceremony and you’ll love the choosing this style of wedding.
We look forward to hearing from you, either call 0418 624 225 or go to our enquiry page and send us an email for an obligation free quote and consultation. Unsure about the the right garden wedding ceremony venue? Contact us to discuss the style of wedding and type of venue you are looking for and we can provide you tips and insights from our 15 years of experience in the wedding ceremony industry.